Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Craft Show

I have always enjoyed going to craft shows; I just love looking at things people have made, and finding special gifts for friends and family that just can’t be bought at a retail store. Back in July, I really started wanting to make crafts; I quickly learned that crafting was very therapeutic for me. It was my way of escape, allowing me to focus on creating.

So…I made a few things, and was encouraged to continue to create more...so, In September, I got the grand idea of creating enough products for a craft show…now, this was not an easy, and always fun venture…my house was pretty chaotic…I didn’t want to take time to tuck everything away, and then haul it all out again the next night after work…so our kitchen table was pretty much covered with paper, fabric, glue guns, felt, tiles…ect. However, I pushed through, and we had our first show!

Last Saturday, Kel and I had a booth in the Believer’s Fellowship Craft Market. We had a wonderful time meeting other vendors, as we sold our products that we worked so hard to finish. The other vendors were so nice, we got lots of great tips, and were very encouraged through them. Here are a few pictures.






 


Will we do it again? YES. We will be a part of the Lanier Christmas Market on December 17,2011…Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I didn't know you had a blog Ashley! So glad to find this...and what cute crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! So fun to come across your blog! :) Jeremy and I are impressed with your cute creations.

    ReplyDelete